Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Looking to make a little extra money?

Over the years, I’ve tried a few sites where you answer surveys or whatever and earn some type of token.  Earn enough tokens and you can cash them in for gift cards or even a direct deposit into your bank account.  Several of these sites have gone belly-up, but there are two that I still use.  These are InstaGC and Swagbucks.  To be perfectly clear, those links are my referral links, meaning if you click on them and sign up, I get a bit of a bonus.  But before you sign up, be sure to read all the terms and everything.

How much money you can make depends on how much time you can put into them.  Back when I was unemployed, I probably put an hour or so a day into them.  Now that I have a “real” job, I only spend a few minutes per week on them, and therefore only earn about a $1 a month.  Which is not much, but I look at it as after a year on these sites, I can easily pay for a month of Netflix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment